A 5-Course Italian Wine Dinner
Join us in Makeready L&L for an evening of Italian flavors and fine wine pairings. The five-course dinner will take guests on a culinary journey through the Italian countryside on Monday, September 12. Seating will be family-style, and tickets include a five-course plated dinner with wine pairing, complimentary valet parking, tax, and gratuity.
- First Course: Compressed Melon, mint, prosciutto | Pieropan, Soave Classico, La Rocca 2019
- Second Course: Crab Arancini, green chili, piquillo aioli | Tornatore, Etna Bianco, 2021 and Tornatore, Etna Rosso, 2019
- Third Course: Pork Ragu, pappardelle, porcini, gremolata | Renato Ratti, Barolo, 2018
- Fourth Course: Short Rib, kale, smoked celeriac, roasted carrots, grape gastrique | Brancaia, Toscana Ilatraia, 2018 and Allegrini, Amarone Della Valipolicella, 2016
- Fifth Course: Tiramisu Italian cookie, custard, espresso | Montenegro Amaro Espresso Martini
Tickets are $135 per person and are limited, so reserve your spot and explore the rustic flavors of Italy at Makeready L&L.